Whispering Pines at Kicking Horse
Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 2.5 | Base Occupancy: 6 | Max Occupancy: 8
Each Whispering Pines unit has three bedrooms, and vary in size, floor plan, and bed configurations. Some units can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests. Each home is privately owned and feature spacious living areas with cozy rock and timber accented gas fireplaces, well-equipped kitchens (including dishwashers) laundry facilities, satellite TV, VCR (and/or DVD), stereo/CD players and barbecues. Bed linen and towels are provided.
Every Whispering Pines townhome features a large, exterior private hot tub - the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views after a great day of mountain adventures.
AMENITIES at Whispering Pines
- Each Whispering Pines unit has three bedrooms
- Some units can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests
- Spacious living areas
- Gas fireplaces
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dining table (dish soap and a dishwasher have been provided for your convenience. We kindly ask that you clean all dishes, pots, pans, utensils and glassware you may have used prior to check out. Feel free to leave clean dishes in the dishwasher should it still be running at the time of your check out)
- Living room with satellite TV/DVD/stereo
- In-suite laundry facilities
- Spacious exterior deck with BBQ, patio furniture and private hot tub (hot tubs in most suites)
- Exterior ski storage
- Parking garage (available in select units only)
- Wireless internet in select units
- Short walk to ski-in, ski-out at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Private hot tub on patio/deck (most suites)
- Units have garages or 1 parking stall and additional street parking
Units are self check-in. You will be sent documents prior to your arrival with door codes you will require for your stay. If you do not receive these documents, please contact Guest Services, located in Glacier Lodge at 1.250.439.1160.
Check-in is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am. An additional charge will be applied to your account for accommodation retained after this time. Late check out requests must be made in advance through Guest Services.
Children under the age of 16 be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. Kids under 16 with a parent/guardian – stay free!
Complimentary parking is available. One complimentary parking stall is provided for each unit and in some cases garage access is provided.
Bicycle & Ski Storage
There is storage provided for each townhome. If there is a garage, skis and golf clubs can place be stored in them, otherwise the balcony can be used. Please be advised that snowboards, skis and poles are not permitted inside townhomes. Kicking Horse Lodging will not be responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
Whispering Pines is pleased to offer a smoke free environment. Guests are not permitted to smoke in any units, or in any areas or the resort including balconies.