Aspens at Kicking Horse
Enjoy a fully-equipped townhome-style retreat complete with a gourmet kitchen, comfortable bedrooms, spacious and beautifully appointed living spaces, equipment storage, personal washer and dryer, a cozy fireplace, spacious decks with inviting hot tubs, easy access to the gondola, and much more.
AMENITIES at Aspens
- Queen bed in each bedroom
- Sofa beds in select units (please request upon reservation)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining table
(Dish soap and a dishwasher have been provided for your convenience. We kindly ask that you clean all dishes, pots, pans, utensils and glassware you may have used prior to check out. Feel free to leave clean dishes in the dishwasher should it still be running at the time of your check out)
- Living room with satellite TV/DVD/stereo
- Laundry facitilities
- Spacious exterior deck with BBQ, patio furniture and private hot tub (hot tubs in most suites)
- Parking garage (available in select units only)
- Wireless internet in select suites
- Short walk to ski-in, ski-out at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- In-suite laundry
- Private hot tub on patio/deck (most suites)
- Units have garages or 1 parking stall and additional street parking
Complimentary parking is available. One complimentary parking stall is provided for each unit and in some cases garage access is provided.
Units are self check-in. You will be sent documents prior to your arrival with door codes you will require for your stay. If you do not receive these documents, please contact Guest Services, located in the Glacier Lodge at 1.250.439.1160.
Check-in is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am. An additional charge will be applied to your account for accommodation retained after this time. Late check out requests must be made in advance through Guest Services.
Children under the age of 16 be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. Kids under 16 with a parent/guardian – stay free!
There is storage provided for each townhome. If there is a garage, skis and golf clubs can place be stored in them, otherwise the balcony can be used. Please be advised that snowboards, skis and poles are not permitted inside townhomes. Kicking Horse Lodging will not be responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
The Aspens is pleased to offer a smoke free environment. Guests are not permitted to smoke in any suites, or in any areas or the resort including balconies.